Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fourth of July 2013

It's already time for fireworks, bbq, picnics and hot weather all the way around. You just can't avoid it, and who wants to really? If I don't do anything but find a kiddie pool and stick my feet in it, think I'll enjoy doing that very thing! Only because I can! Going to pick up my Boston Butt that the local service organization is selling for their fundraiser; possibly slice some off for my Fourth holiday and put the rest of it in the freezer for when family comes home! I miss having someone to share the holidays with! Seems when I am off for a few days, I work my 'buns off' and it's back to the grind!~ Oh well, maybe I'll find something to 'play with & create' instead this time! If so, I'll post pics! Find so much inspiration on these blogs!~ Need to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment