Friday, August 15, 2014

From April to September?

It's been awhile since last I posted, believe it was April and now, it's nearly September. August brings kiddoes going back to school and hopefully, we'll have cooler temperatures with no major hurricanes this season! I'm looking forward to getting back to crafting and scrapbooking, and trying to find my footing! Both figuratively and literally! I'm having issues with plantar faciitis and it's a pain, believe me! Ouch! I've received some wonderful family photos over the last month, and hope to post them on the blog! I want to get back into heritage scrapbooking, so am taking a big room in my home and remaking it into a scrapbook and crafting area so I can leave everything out and stay inspired to create! It's good for the soul! I'll post some pix of the "new" crafting room when I get it done! Go enjoy the day! It's Friday here and the end of a very stressful work week. I am ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment