Thursday, December 12, 2013

Getting Creative

I've been getting creative with paper; from the ideas off Pinterest, and scraps of anything I've got! So, found these cute little house designs for creating some tiny houses out of printables found on Pinterest! I made a couple for a display in the kitchen here in the library--they're so easy! You just print them off, cut them out, fold them on their fold lines, glue and put together! Voila! It's done. I'm going to see if I can create me a tiny walkway for them to sit on, from some candy designed scrapbooking papers and make me a little village! Then, maybe I might get creative over the months of winter (as long as I have a heater at my feet) and create some tiny houses and stuff made out of felt--saw this too! Reminded me of when I used to create all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment